- 2 day gondola pass
- We will be bringing in a specialty chef for a Wine tasting dinner with wine pairing
- 1 meditation class and 2 yoga classes daily with certified yoga instructor, Roxanne Sundahl
- A guided hike up the mountain to visit Boo the Grizzly bear.
- Photo walks with Daniel Sundahl from DanSun Photography.
- Mountain biking with equipment rental and gondola pass
- White Water rafting
- 2 hour Shiatsu Massage
- Horse back riding
- Columbia Floats along the river
- 1 hour massage
• Outside footwear is NOT permitted in the lodge – please bring slippers or indoor foot wear
• Only Registered guest are allowed in Vagabond Lodge unless arrangements have been made prior to arrival. No exceptions.
• Non-smoking / No pets allowed
• Breakfast 8:00 am – 9:30 am
• Check In Time – 4:00-9:00 pm- Please contact Vagabond Lodge in advance to arrange check-ins outside of this time period.
• Check Out Time – 11:00 am
• Late Check out when available-$50.00 per room
• Quiet time – 11:00 pm
• Complimentary wireless high speed internet
• Storage room for sports gear
• Outdoor Hot-tub
• Indoor Sauna
• Massages available with prior booking
Prior to 60 days of arrival, there will be a $50.00 cancellation fee. Within 60 days of arrival, payment is 100% non-refundable. We highly recommend purchasing trip protection insurance. Please make insurance arrangements with Roxanne for this.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
30% of lodging cost is due at time of booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. If making a reservation within 60 days of arrival, 100% of reservation amount is due at time of booking. All prices are subject to change without notice
until deposit is received. Payments can be made with Visa, Master card, E-Transfer, Wire Transfer or Pay Pal.
Phone 250 344 2622 Toll Free Canada 1 866 944 2622 email: email@example.com