ALL GUESTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID
At Vagabond we are committed to providing a safe environment for both our guests and staff. We have redefined our cleaning and safety standards as well as our staff education and training to align with the recommendations and guidelines provided by the Government of BC, BC Ministry of Health, Interior Heath, and BC Center for Disease Control.
By booking and visiting Vagabond, you agree that you have read, understand and will adhere to the policies & procedures outlined below. Any guest that is found to be in contravention of these policies & procedures will be asked to leave the property. No refunds will be provided.
We thank you in advance for doing your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please stay safe and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
FOR THE SAFETY OF VAGABOND GUESTS AND OUR STAFF PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing)
- Live in a household with someone with COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19 or who is self isolating due to possible exposure to COVID-19
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks or been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks
- Enhanced cleaning measures and increased frequency of cleaning
- Reduced guest contact with hotel staff
- Hand sanitizing stations available in common areas of the lodge including, front and side entrances
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Hotel personnel will follow strict guidelines including wearing masks and gloves when necessary
- Hand sanitizer is provided to guests and employees in public areas
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will not be available however our team will be more than happy to assist you with any requests you may have during your stay.
- New protocols will minimize guest contact with hotel personnel through our streamlined check-in and check-out processes
- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, in the lobby and throughout the lodge with disinfecting taking place regularly especially on the high guest touch points
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout
- Check-in time is between 4pm-6pm, if arriving outside of this time please contact the hotel at 1-250-344-2622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the safety of our employees and other guests please be advised that you will be required to answer a few questions regarding your well-being when you arrive at the hotel
- Checkout time is 11am. When checking out, we ask that you leave your keys in your suite and if you require a receipt one will be e-mailed to you.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented in our guest rooms
- Guest rooms will not be entered for 24 hours after check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example but not limited to: faucets, door handles, blinds, light switches, thermostats, chairs and hangers will be cleaned and disinfected
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home